Virtual Office Administrator, Fur Baby Mama & Self-Confessed Coffee Snob
with my personal assistant Cleo
I'm Sharon and I'm a Virtual Office Administrator based in Perth's northern suburbs. With over 20 years' experience, I have worked for international organisations, government departments and small businesses, in the fields of telecommunications, oil and gas, building and construction, insurance and education.
With my extensive work experience and current technology, I provide virtual administration support to business owners and professionals. I can complete almost any functional task where a physical presence is not required and I work remotely, so you don't need to provide me with office space or equipment.
I help organise your administration functions so you have more time to focus on the things that matter to you.
I'll work with you by looking at what needs to be done and implementing processes and systems to streamline the way work is completed. I can provide training so you can work more efficiently yourself, or simply complete tasks on your behalf.
I love turning chaos into order and helping people achieve their goals!
I'm an advanced user of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher and a highly proficient MYOB user. I actually like to learn new software programs, so if you use something different I will master it quickly and with little assistance. I am also a trained facilitator and can document processes, help identify and clarify points of confusion and streamline systems to work more efficiently. With a creative flair, I get a kick out of producing marketing materials (I have done whole catalogues as well as pamphlets and brochures), updating websites and creating presentations and handouts.
Invisible Assistance started because I realised how many professionals, business owners and sole traders were spending time (often leisure or family time) struggling to complete administration tasks. For years, I've listened to sole traders and small business owners talk about the frustrating need to set aside time for administration - time which could be better spent actually earning their income, or with their family and friends. They all needed help with a whole range of activities, but didn't want an office employee. I knew I had the skills and experience to help manage this work, so I decided to start a business helping people just like them and Invisible Assistance was born.
If you would like me to help you, or if you would like more information about my skills or experience (I'm happy to provide you with a copy of my resume), please get in touch. We can chat over the phone, email, or meet up for a coffee if you would prefer (a virtual meeting place is fine, so long as the coffee is real).
What does a Virtual Assistant do?
How does virtual admin support work?
Are you ready for some virtual admin help?
5 Things About Me
1. My fur baby is Princess Cleopatra Scaramooche - I always wanted a mongrel dog with an obnoxious name and it suits her perfectly. She's Cleo to her friends and Mummy's Little Monster when she misbehaves. She makes sure I don't spend too many hours at the computer and never lets me forget a meal.
2. I'm a coffee snob and I make no apologies for that. My favourite coffee is Kona Peaberry, which I hoard in my freezer and only pull out for very special occasions.
3. I dream of doing a food and wine tour through France, Italy and Spain (although I may end up stuck in the Champagne Region). I started learning French when Covid hit - I'll probably never be terribly fluent, but I should at least be able to manage the important stuff.
4. I'm a West Coast Eagles fan and have been a member for over 25 years. I don't necessarily bleed blue and gold, but I do like to watch them play and was lucky enough to be at the Grand Final in 1992 and 1994.
5. My goals for 2021 include trying Pilates, eating healthier, expanding my network and striving for a simpler, more balanced lifestyle.